Thursday, April 6, 2017

Series 31 Home Study Course Book - Become licensed in Futures Managed Funds, Series 31

Pass the Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Exam with this updated study material from American Investment Training



75 pages with chapter exams after each section. Chapter and final exam questions with detailed answers.

For securities brokers who limit their futures business to futures funds. Passing the Series 31 exam allows registered representatives to receive trailing commissions from their sales of futures fund interests without having to take the Series 3 exam. 10-20 hours of study time is recommended.

FULL TUTOR SUPPORT

ONLY $55 - No sponsorship Required

Get the Series 31 Course HERE 


2 comments:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete